Due to the overwhelming generous community response and our limited storage capacity, our in-kind donations program is only accepting the specific items below.
The only items we are currently accepting and need include:
- Deodorant (sealed)
- New underwear (not bras)
- Sleeping bags (new or gently used)
- Body wash
- Toaster ovens (working condition)
- Kettles (working condition)
- Tights and jogging pants (new or gently used)
- Sweatshirts, hoodies and warm sweaters (new or gently used)
- Double A batteries (new)
- Warm/ Winter coats (new or gently used)
- Waterproof pants/ ski pants (new or gently used)
- Thermal wear (new or gently used)
- Gift cards
Any donation drop-offs must have an appointment booked ahead of time. You can book an appointment in the following ways: email email@example.com or calling 416-9269762 X 259.
This page is regularly updated to reflect in-kind donation needs as well as any necessary safety measures. Please do not hesitate to contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 416 926 9762 EXT 259 if you have any questions. Thank you for your generosity and for thinking of us during this time!
Updated: September 28, 2021